Injection Moulding Technician - County Westmeath.
The successful candidate will play a key role in production start-ups and validating new products in production.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Start up moulding machines and programme robots
• Problem identification, analysis and resolution.
• Work on continuous process improvement
• Carry out validation for new projects using scientific injection moulding approach
• Write validation documentation against production processes and systems in compliance to internal and external requirements utilising well developed technical and regulatory skills
• Develop the most optimum moulding process and tooling and automation that meets or exceeds customer requirements on new tooling
Core Skills & Competencies Required:
• Experience required with Fanuc and Demag machines, and Star robots.
• High level of injection moulding processing & troubleshooting experience
• Capable of troubleshooting validation issues associated with process development
• Experience in scientific injection moulding processing
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving and ability to bring innovative solutions to the process.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience working in an ISO compliant environment
• Ideally Level 6 qualification or higher, however extensive experience will count if this has not been attained
This job originally appeared on RecruitIreland.com