PLASTIC, METAL, CASTING, SECONDARY PROCESS, EMS, PRECISION PLASTIC MOLD MAKER 精密金型メーカー 模具制造商
Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Virus Plastic Resin
Lets be part of the solution! Join us to develop anti-bacteria/anti-virus product to protect human being from dangerous and harm full bacteria and viruses.
A visible light-responsive photocatalyst is directly incoorparated into resin/fiber. "Maintaining antibacterial, deodorizing and freshness" Expand the possibility of plastic. A photocatalyst is a substance that absorbs light and produces high energy and gives it energy to a reactant to induce a chemical reaction. It can decompose and dispose of various persistent organic chemicals and dilute substances in water, odors, fine teeth, mold and oil stains. Also, this effect is not overwhelming. The photocatalyst repeats its action.
Added with Anti-Bacterial Additives
Now for double protection we have added anti-bacterial/virus nano-additives that work in dark areas or without the support of visible light!
Additives are completed environment safe and safe for human use. "Maintaining antibacterial, deodorizing and freshness" Expand the possibility of plastic. Plastic products produce using this resins can decompose and dispose of various persistent organic chemicals and dilute substances in water, odors, fine teeth, mold and oil stains.
Possible Product Usage
1) Mobile Phone/Hand phone Covers
2) Door Knobs
3) Elevators/Lift Button
4) Shopping trolley/Shopping carts holders/handle
5) Shopping baskets holder
6) Spectacle frames
7) Computer keyboards
8) Flush toilet bowl
10) Toothbrush Holder
11) Cooler Box or Ice Box
12) Face Shield
And many other plastic product used in public or products which are frequently touched by humans.
Product Under development by our partners
1) PP fabric
Usage: Protective Gowns, Gloves & etc
2) Surgical Mask fabrics
And many other fabric that needs anti-bacterial or anti-virus protection.
1) Our anti-bacterial/virus plastic resin is an ongoing development project and the prototype or final products need to be tested and certified by the end user to comply with applicable regulations and policies at their respective country or region.
2) As for the anti-bacteria substance and additive used in the plastic resin development test result and data will shared upon request.
3) As for the anti-bacteria substance and additive used in the plastic resin can withstand high temperature thus the chemical composition doesn’t disintegrate during high temperature injection molding process.
4) The final plastic products need to tested by the end user or the OEM maker for its final effectiveness in decomposing organic agent, and specific bacteria/virus need to be tested individually based on the end products functions and requirements.
Disclaimer: Our molded anti-bacterial/virus product are not reviewed and approved by FDA; however, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies. Our partners or customer need to get their own relevant local agency approval in their respective country.